Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Freefall."
The band's agency, Big Hit Music, on Sunday announced the album, which came out on Friday, sold 225,184 copies in Japan on its first day and debuted atop Oricon's daily album ranking.
It surpassed the band's previous first-day sales record there of 184,971 copies of its fifth EP, "The Name Chapter: Temptation," in January.
The LP also made a splash on Spotify, the world's biggest music streaming service, entering the platform's Daily Top Song Global chart at No. 89. The quintet also ranked at No. 69 on Spotify's Daily Top Artist Global chart with the new album.
- US strategic bomber B
- Half of Loona restarts as quintet Loossemble
- More webtoon
- 문 정부, 셀트리온에 코로나 R&D 예산 522억 몰아줬다
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- Lee Hyori returns with 1st new song in 6 years
- [HIT Forum] Korea's only astronaut highlights humanity's connection with universe
- Art Busan's unveils galleries, theme for inaugural fair, Define Seoul